It’s been a while since my last blog post, and for good reason. For the past few weeks I have been locked away in my office putting together a new video course on using social media for getting traffic to your websites on autopilot. I’m pleased with how it turned out and I’ve already been selling the course on some of the major online learning platforms.
What’s included in this training course?
- Over 22 lectures and nearly 5 hours of content, plus downloadable materials
- Learn how to implement an amplified content distribution strategy on social media
- Breathe life into your older content that’s sitting on your website not helping your business
- Optimize your website for Google, Facebook and others so they can help your content to stand out
- Increase site traffic by multiplying your exposure on social media
- and more all recorded in HD
If you want to learn more please watch the introduction video and view the course outline here: Social Media Before Breakfast
The course is currently for sale on Udemy for $49 and that’s what I have it listed for on this site. But if you watch my tweets this week I will post a special coupon code for 50% off. So keep an eye out for that. Or if you’re busy and really want the code, ask for it on Twitter or get in touch with me.